How Do I Know I Have a Drug Addiction? 10 Signs to Look For
Admitting you suffer from drug addiction may not be the easiest thing to do; however, if you’re looking to over come this obstacle admitting it to yourself, is the first step. Over coming drug addiction can be scary, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Here at Rebloom we offer customized addiction therapy to our clients and if you’re ready to take the next step into blossoming into the best version of yourself, we’d love to assist you. In case you aren’t quite sure if it’s addiction exactly that you’re struggling with, we’ve provided a list below of 10 symptoms of drug addiction.
- Feeling the need to use a drug or substance regularly: daily or several times a day.
- Desiring a drug or substance so much it hinders you from thinking about anything else.
- Needing more of a drug or substance over time to get the same effect as the first use.
- Making it a priority to maintain a supply of a drug or substance.
- Spending money to support your habit, even if you can’t afford it,
- Neglecting obligations and work responsibilities; abandoning social or recreational activities to use said drug/substance.
- Making the drug or substance a priority over your health; continuing use even if it causes you physical or psychological harm.
- Doing things out of character to obtain a drug or substance.
- Failing in attempts to stop using the drug or substance.
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop using the drug or substance.
Are you ready to take the next steps towards reblooming into your best self? Contact us to book your customized therapy session, here!